Wednesday 19 June 2013

Bubbles for Baby Tilda

 
We have been going to the beach most days recently.  I find the fresh air and freedom to run around helps the children to settle at bedtime.  At the weekend, we took bubbles.  Jasmine immediately said that she would blow them up to Baby Tilda in the sky.
 
 
Sonny tried to do the same!

 
Then Jasmine said something that made me smile.  She pointed up and said, "Look!  I can see Baby Tilda for real life.  She is crawling towards our bubbles and bouncing up on the squishy cloud blanket.  I think she has come to see our bubbles, Mummy, isn't that lovely?"

 


I told Jasmine that I am sure Baby Tilda comes to see everyone who blows bubbles for her, and everyone who wears pink and purple in her memory.  To this, Jasmine took of her pink and purple shoes and lay them on the ground "to guide Matilda Mae all the way to England so she can be with her family."

 
She really is all around us, Jennie xxx

4 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, I wish she really oculd find her way home x

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww what a really precious post!! thanks for linking up with #magicmoments xxxx

    ReplyDelete