Saturday 4 May 2013

Happy anniversary, Smiles and Trials

On May 4th 2011, I finally acted upon the decision to blog.  Since that day, two years ago, my little blog has seen us move three times, it has seen an engagement and other huge departures for my family.  It has seen Jasmine and Sonny grow from a toddler and a baby to a preschooler and a toddler.

However, it lay neglected for much of 2011 and 2012.  It is only in the last two months that I have really got into the blogging, the writing, the documenting.  My little blog is flourishing and I love it. I love the record of our lives that I am creating.  I love that when you look back on my first post (and those that followed), it is clear to see that not only has Jasmine grown beyond recognition, but my writing has changed and evolved too.  I am full of inspiration, ideas.  I am excited about my blog.  I am looking forward.

Thank you for reading thus far; I really hope that you continue to read, enjoy and support me and my little blog.

Here's to the next two years!

No comments:

Post a Comment