Tuesday 16 April 2013

What blogging means to me

Having had a tiring few days with the children not sticking to their usual sleep pattern and essentially being up half of every night, the blog has suffered (as have I).

And I've missed it!

I have missed filling blank posts with words, photos, memories.

I have missed writing.

Blogging, to me, is writing.  It's what I do to keep sane.

My blog is my happy place, my personal space.

It is not merely a tiny fragment of the internet, it is a small piece of my mind.

It is my sanctuary, my therapy.

It is my memory.

It is my creative outlet, my record book, my heart.

My blog is where I turn when I am happy.

Or confused.

Sad.

When I am proud of my children.

And when they have made me laugh!

I have plans for my blog, great plans.

But it will always be a place to return to once the children have grown.

To remember their journeys.

The little things.

The good and the bad.

The smiles and the trials!

My blog keeps me doing what I love.

It keeps me writing.

I do not make any money from my blog.

But it is priceless.

It may not look like much to you, but my blog means a lot to me.

Blogging means a lot to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment